Allthingsblue Start-Up Internships Program 2019
We’re a dedicated team of engineers, marketeers, business minds, and strategists building the platform to change the management of diversity and inclusion on the work floor through the power of data.
We’ve architected the foundational parts of the diversity platform and are now poised for radical growth; we’re looking for diverse team members to help us build the next layer together. We’re looking for curious people with a start-up mindset who love to work in a great team, in a flat structure with potential to join as a full-time staff member.
Interns will work directly with the founders of the company. This is an ideal opportunity for majors with an interest in start-ups, to learn and gain first-hand experience.
We are looking for a talented Intern to act as a Marketing coordinator and help us craft our marketing programs.
What are we looking for
- Ideally, you already have some experience with marketing technology and social media.
- You will build our database in Salesforce, and create our first contact lists.
- You will be developing PR materials for both traditional and influencer outreach, and assisting with organizing and execution our launch event(s).
- You have an interest in data science and you care about diversity.
- You can work well in a small team.
What we offer
In addition to working in a creative, flexible and international start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- An internship during at least 4 weeks.
- Exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up.
- Flexibility: Want to work from home? Want to work different hours? We can work something out.
- Free lunch every day, when working from our Leuven office.